新加坡亚洲文明博物馆(Asian Civilisations Museum)推出敦煌特展
走进展览之后,最先引人注目的重要洞窟之一,就是莫高窟第158窟——著名的涅槃窟。
佛陀为什么以卧姿出现?
“涅槃”究竟意味着什么?
卧佛周围的人物又在表达什么?
而在博物馆里,我们又应该按照怎样的动线进入敦煌的世界?
这支视频带大家从展览现场出发,一边认识158窟,一边看看整个展览怎样从敦煌的历史背景、洞窟空间,到壁画、塑像、文书与丝绸之路层层展开。
对我来说,看敦煌不只是辨认“这是什么”,更重要的是理解:图像为什么这样安排,文字怎样进入图像,空间又怎样改变我们的观看。
这也是我正在发展的“敦煌文图学”(Dunhuang Text and Image Studies)所关心的问题。
衣若芬 I Lo-fen
文图学 Text and Image Studies
#敦煌 #莫高窟 #158窟 #涅槃 #卧佛 #亚洲文明博物馆 #新加坡 #文图学 #Dunhuang #MogaoCaves #TextAndImageStudies
The Asian Civilisations Museum in Singapore presents a major exhibition on Dunhuang and the Mogao Caves.
One of the most striking spaces visitors encounter is Mogao Cave 158, known for its monumental reclining Buddha and its representation of the Buddha’s parinirvana.
Why is the Buddha shown reclining?
What does “nirvana” mean in this visual context?
Who are the figures surrounding him?
And how does the exhibition route guide us from the history of Dunhuang into its caves, murals, sculptures, manuscripts, and Silk Road connections?
In this video, I walk through the exhibition and introduce Cave 158 while asking a broader question: how should we actually look at Dunhuang?
Rather than treating murals, texts, objects, and cave space separately, I approach them through Dunhuang Text and Image Studies—examining how image, text, space, and viewing work together to produce meaning.
I Lo-fen
Text and Image Studies
#Dunhuang #MogaoCaves #Cave158 #Nirvana #RecliningBuddha #AsianCivilisationsMuseum #Singapore #TextAndImageStudies


沒有留言:
張貼留言